Festival Republic – 2024 Terms and Conditions of Entry – Gunnersbury Park Events (“Event”)
1. These terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) incorporate any vendors’ and/or agents’ terms or rules, which you can get from the official ticket agent. Your possession of a ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&Cs.
2. “Us”, “We”, “Our” means Festival Republic and/or either party’s respective representatives, employees and sub-contractors.
3. We reserve the right to implement restrictions/conditions before and during the Event to ensure it is safe. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards and you may be evicted without a refund if you fail to comply.
4. We reserve the right to refuse admission or to remove any person from the site, without refund, for reasons of public safety (including for crowd surfing or moshing, or failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19), any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of these T&Cs.
5. No liquids, gels or lotions are permitted into the Event. This includes soft drinks / water in sealed containers. Sun cream over 100ml will not be permitted. Perfume and make up will be permitted in plastic or paper containers sized 100ml or less. Glass containers of any size will not be permitted. Any gels or liquids that do not comply will be disposed of by security staff.
6. Empty plastic bottles 500ml or less may be brought into the site, including plastic sports bottles. There will be water points available on site for free water refill. Refillable metal bottles are not permitted.
7. Tickets are for the Event and any billed Artists and attractions may be subject to change.
8. The Event is big bag free. Only bags smaller than a piece of A4 paper will be permitted. People without bags will get into the Event quicker.
9. No trading or promotional activity is allowed within the site without Our prior written consent. Goods using unauthorised logos must be surrendered to Event staff.
10. By entering the site, you give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time, including CCTV, filming by the police or security staff and/or for marketing.
11. These T&Cs are subject to change from time to time in our sole discretion and We will notify you by posting the amended T&Cs to the Event website.
12. We shall have no liability for any loss, injury, illness or damage to any person or property sustained at the Event howsoever caused (including by Us and Our agents) in any circumstances unless caused as a direct result of Our negligence and that which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
13. These T&Cs are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Refunds are only considered if the Event is (i) cancelled in full and not rescheduled (if the Event is partially cancelled your refund will be a proportionate partial refund) or (ii) materially altered which is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in Our opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. The following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the Event line-up; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual band members; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed; and delays to starting a performance or the Event.
15. Refunds must be requested from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the Event.
16. Refunds of any booking fees per ticket or per order fees are subject to the terms and conditions of the point of sale.
17. Personal arrangements relating to the Event including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation are at your own risk and We shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
18. Children 12 and under are free with an adult ticket holder aged 18 or over
19. All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder aged 18 or over who must remain on site throughout the Event as the under-16-year-old’s guardian. No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site.
20. We do not act in any parental or supervisory capacity for under 18s on site. This does not affect our legal duties to any attendee in respect of, or obligation to comply with, any applicable laws including health and safety or licensing laws.
21. It is prohibited to resell tickets for the Event except where resold using the official resale platform of the official ticket agent you purchased from, or where resold using a reputable, face value resale platform, such as Twickets, in accordance with the relevant agent’s resale platform’s terms and conditions.
22. Tickets and wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused. Only wristbands issued by the Event in exchange for a valid ticket are valid for entry.
23. Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to Event).
24. Tickets for this Event have a unique barcode which will be scanned on entry and if found to be duplicated, either in error or for fraudulent gain, only the first instance of the ticket scanned will be admitted regardless of original ownership. Customers may be prosecuted if found to have deliberately duplicated and resold tickets for fraudulent gain.
25. Once scanned for entry, tickets will be retained by the Event.
26. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without Our prior written consent.
27. If you have obtained a ticket in breach of these T&Cs and/or if you breach any of these T&Cs then your ticket will be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry to or evict you from the Event and you may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
28. There is a strict no re-entry policy at this Event. You may only leave and re-enter the site during the Event at our discretion and/or that of the venue management. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass outs of any kind. Exit will be via a different route to entry.
29. Ticket holders should expect queues at the entry gate and arrive with plenty of time before the first act that they wish to see – no refunds will be given for acts missed.
30. We will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands. Tickets and wristbands remain Our property until the Event closes.
31. Searching is a condition of entry and you may be searched anywhere on site at any time by security and detection dogs.
32. Without liability to you, We shall be entitled to confiscate any item(s) which may reasonably be considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon) or which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person.
33. Any person suspected of carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to the Police, refused entry or evicted from the site without a refund.
34. The Event has a zero tolerance policy to drugs. Anyone found in possession of illegal drugs or substances may be refused entry or ejected from site and may be handed over to the police.
35. We reserve the right to evict customers without refund, and/or refuse admission where the Eviction Policy is breached. *
36. You may be body/bag searched anywhere on site at any time by security and detection dogs. Searching is a condition of entry.
37. Any item(s), reasonably considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon), which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person will be confiscated.
38. Banned from Event: aerosols, airhorns, alcohol, animals (except for assistance dogs), balloons, barbeques and any kind of cooking apparatus, bicycles, blowtorches, cans, chairs of any sort (including stools, floor seating and shooting sticks), drinks including bottled water, drones, drugs, gas canisters, gazebos/parasols/large (golf) umbrellas, glass (including glass makeup or perfume bottles), food hampers/cool bags/boxes, fires, firewood, fireworks, flags on poles, flares, generators of any kind, illegal substances, inflatable furniture, items which may be regarded as weapons, legal highs (including ‘legal highs’ – this includes nitrous oxide and associated equipment including balloons), laser equipment/pens, liquids/gels over 100ml, megaphones, new psychoactive substances (NPS), petrol burners, pyrotechnics, unauthorised professional recording or transmitting equipment, roller skates, scooters, sky or ‘chinese’ lanterns, smoke bombs / canisters, sound systems (including personal speakers), spray cans, tabards/high viz jackets, unauthorised vehicles including buses, coaches or trucks, unidentified substances, goods with unauthorised Event or artist logos, motorcycle helmets, personal drones. If you need to bring specific food or drink or medication due to a pre-existing medical condition, please bring supporting medical evidence.
39. Photographic and other recording equipment is permitted if it is for personal non-commercial use only. We reserve the right to charge a licence fee for any commercial use of photographs / visual / audio recordings taken at the Event.
40. The use of drones (including toy drones) or similar is prohibited on or near the Event without Our written permission.
41. No excessive amounts of food, cigarettes – only a reasonable amount for personal consumption is permitted.
42. Under 18s are not permitted to bring or to purchase alcohol on site. A Challenge 25 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site. It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
43. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned. Anyone resisting the surrender of banned items will face eviction.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
44. Fires and the burning of any materials is not permitted anywhere on the Event site.
45. Smoking (including e-cigarettes and/or vaping) is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including arena big tops.
46. Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
47. Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
48. All those attending the Event do so at their own risk.
49. No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
50. Disabled facilities are available – please email accessu[email protected] or 0207 009 3490 for further information.
51. The site is a public park in a residential area. You must show our neighbours respect by keeping noise to a minimum on entry and exit and by putting all litter in the waste bins provided.
52. * Event website – www.festivalrepublic.com for eviction policy, confiscation/surrender policy, safety, and travel info as well as information for local residents and information on public conveniences. If any of these T&Cs are unclear, please contact [email protected].